About Me

My photo
Kirkland, Washington, United States
I am a child of God. I am a follower of Jesus. I am a wife, momma, daughter, sister and friend. I love good conversation and hearty laughter. A good cup of coffee is always appreciated. Most of all, I desire to bring others into an experience with Jesus. One that will shape their lives and rock their souls for Him. Geoff is my best friend and amazing husband. Parker is my handsome boy who lives in Heaven. Norah is my bright star and bringer of joy. Tori is my overcomer and peaceful warrior. I live to show Jesus' love to each person He places in my path. I pray this blog strengthens you, comforts you and encourages you and that it MOST OF ALL causes you to want to get to know Jesus in a deeper level.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feels like Spring...Praise God

In the beginning...

The clouds hung heavy

The clouds were dark

The rain seemed to drowned my hope

These days of dark seemed to last for so long

Eventually...

The clouds began to part

The clouds began to part and the rain simply drizzled

The rain drizzled and the world brightened

Now...

The sun has begun to shine

The sun feels warm on my face

The sun has broken through the dark clouds

The sun shines amongst the rain causing it to sparkle with every drop

Those days of darkness...

Are becoming less and less

These new days of sunshine, warmth and renewed hope...

Are lasting longer and longer

My soul is light again

My heart is filling again

My God...

Has sustained me

Has moved us from those days in beginning to these days of renewed hope.

Praise God...

For his soulful healing that continues (it is not done, but continues).

For helping Geoff and I remember and lovingly miss our Parker

For he is good yesterday, today and tomorrow.

PRAISE GOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you today as I have been in a "end of winter funk." My thoughts of you were about the new vitality and energy that spring can bring. I can't wait to see flowers began to poke through the ground and buds begin to blossom on trees. I usually love winter, but this has been a long and tiring one. I am sure it's quadruple for you. I hope you continue to find warm sun and parting clouds as everyday passes and you are both always in my bedtime prayers!